CSE-642 Computer Systems Performance
Fall 2009 - Semester (091)
Final Exam 7:00 PM February 6, 2010 Saturday 22-134
Click here for course syllabus.
The main reference for the course is the textbook and the handouts distributed in class. These notes are merely as summary:
- Introduction to Telecommunications
- Review of Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes
- Random Processes and Introduction to Markov Chains
- Birth and Death Processes and Applications To Queueing Theory
- Network of Queues - Product Form Solution
- Markov Chains: Applications to Multiplexing and Access and class notes
- M/G/1 - class notes
You can download the errata for the textbook from here.
No of visits to this page: since Oct 10th, 2009.