Technical Seminars and Presentations:
- “Photolytic treatment of hazardous wastes”, Graduate Seminar Day, Chemistry Department, KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Fall 2000.
- “Chemistry outside the laboratory”, The English Language Institute, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA, Fall semester, 2002.
- “Spectroscopic detections of interstellar molecules”, Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA, April 7, 2003.
- “Ab initio calculation of the structure, vibrational frequencies, and barrier to planarity of cyclopentene”, The Spring 2005 Joint Meeting of the Texas Section of the American Physical Society (APS), Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas, USA, March 4, 2005.
- “Ab initio and DFT calculations for the vibrational frequencies and barrier to planarity of cyclopentene and its deuterated isotopomers”, The 60ht International Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA, June 22, 2005.
- “Spectroscopic and ab initio studies on the conformations and intramolecular hydrogen bonding of 2-indanol”, The Fall 2006 Joint Meeting of the Texas Section of the American Physical Society (APS), University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, USA, 7 October 2006.
- “Conformational properties of 2-indanol and 3-cyclopentenol: spectroscopic and computational studies”, Chemistry Department, KFUPM, 29 May 2007.
- “Theoretical Studies of the Structure and Vibrational Spectra of Some Cyclic Silanes”, The 3rd International Conference for Young Chemists 2010 (ICYC2010), Penang, Malaysia, 25 June, 2010.
- “Theoretical Studies of the Structure and Vibrational Spectra of Some Cyclic Silanes”, 1st NUS-Chemistry – King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Collaborative and Cooperative Chemistry Symposium, Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore, 19 May, 2011.
- “Spectroscopic evaluation of the molecular structures of di-μ-chlorobis(1,5-cyclooctadiene) iridium(I) and rhodium(I) complexes”, 2015 Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis Conference (SSA 2015), Shanghai, China, 2 February 2015.
- “Computational Study of SERS Effects in some Aliphatic and Cyclic Carboxylic Acids with Silver Nanomaterials”, 4th International Conference on Mathematical Models & Computational Techniques in Science & Engineering (MMCTSE 2020), London, United Kingdom, 23 February 2020.
· Other Seminars and Presentations:
- “Time holes” given in Arabic, Center of Advising and Guidance, Deanship of Student Affairs, KFUPM, 3 January 2009.
- “Consultative meeting with freshman students” given in Arabic, Center of Advising and Guidance, Deanship of Student Affairs, KFUPM, May 2009.
- “Increasing the enrollment of gradate students in the chemistry department”, Council Meeting of the Chemistry Department, KFUPM, 26 May 2009.
- “Best teaching and learning practices”, Graduate Welcome Day, Deanship of Graduate Studies, KFUPM, 6 February 2013.
- “How to make my students more interactive in the classroom?”, delivered in Arabic to the Department of Chemistry, College of Science, Dammam University, 22 April 2013.
- “The Self-Study Report: An Overview”, Reporting Week Activities, Deanship of Academic Development, 26 August 2014, Community Center, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia. “Also given several times after that as needed for the process of acquiring accreditation by the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA)”.