Participated as a Lecturer in the following short courses and workshops
- “Role of Road Planning in Reducing Traffic Accidents”, with 32 participants. Participated as Scientific Supervisor and Lecturer, organized by Naif Arab University for Security Sciences in collaboration with the Ministry of Interior of UAE, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., May 1-5, 2011.
- “Inspection and Supervision Activities for Road Pavement Construction and Maintenance”, Closed short course offered to 15 employees of Saudi Aramco, Research Institute, KFUPM, April 7-9, 2001.
- “Control of Emergency Vehicles”, Naif Arab Academy for Security Science, Riyadh, 1998.
- “Defensive Driving”, 11 hours over 2 weeks for 40 participants. Course was organized by the Office of the Dean of Educational Services, KFUPM, June 1997.
- “Personal Computer Applications in Transportation Engineering”. A five-day course offered to 20 engineers, KFUPM, November 1992.
- “Highway Safety Engineering”. A five-day course offered to 12 engineers from different Gulf States, KFUPM, April 1992.
- “Transportation Planning and Traffic Engineering”. Course was organized upon a special request from the Dammam Municipality, (two weeks), February 1992.