List of the student advised as chairman or co-chairman or member of the advising committee
- “Application of Dynamic Lane Grouping and Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Predicting the Optimum Lane Groups at Isolated Signalized Intersections”, Khaled Jamal Assi, Ongoing.
- “Mode Choice Modeling and Modal Traffic Forecasting over King Fahd Causeway using Computational Intelligence Techniques”, Uneb Gazder, June 2014.
- “Evaluation of Variable Message Signs Impact on Congested Freeways”, Yazan Farid Issa, April 2013.
- “Application of Artificial Intelligence Models in Traffic Flow Prediction and Time-of-Day Breakpoints Determination”, Syed Masiur Rahman, May 2010.
- “Modeling of Traffic Operation at Priority Intersections Using Gab Acceptance Theory”, Abdelmalek Abu-Sheikh, September 1997.
- “Effect of Signal Coordination on Intersection Safety”, Khalaf A. Al-Ofi, June 1994.
- “Evaluation of Polymer Modified Asphalt Exposed to Desert Environment”, Khaleed Al-Adham, 2017.
- “Decision Support System for Risk and Water Quality Management in Water Distribution Network”, Amin Abo-Monasar, June 2014.
- “Modeling of Pavement Condition and Maintenance Priority Ranking for Road Network”, Rezqallah Ramadhan, July 1997.
- “Effect of Modal Perception on Intercity Mode-Choice Behavior in Saudi Arabia”, Mohammad A. Al-Sughaiyer, October 1994.
As External Examiner
- External examiner of Mrs. Woroud Al Othman, University of Bahrain, entitled “Modeling Traffic Control Management System for Over-Saturated Signalized Traffic Intersections in Kuwait Using Artificial Intelligent Technique”, January 2019
- “Modeling and Predicting Traffic Crash Severity Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques “, Umer Mansour, December 2019.
- “Application of Dynamic Lane Grouping with Movement-based Signal phasing Schemes at Isolated Signalized Intersection”, Hekmatullah Habibi, May 2016.
- “The Effect of Local School Traffic on Congestion of Urban Network”, Khalid Asi, November 2013.
- “Calibration and Validation of PARAMICS Microscopic Simulation Models for the Local Traffic Conditions in Saudi Arabia”, Imran Reza, October 2013.
- “The Characteristics of Expatriate Chauffeurs and Evaluation of Driving Schools in Saudi Arabia”, Ibrahim Yousif Al-Sghan, December 2011.
- “Evaluating Adequacy of Traffic Optimization Models under Local Traffic Conditions”, Maen Abdullatif Abo Olba, July 2007.
- “Characteristic Study of Catastrophic Tire Failure in Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia”, Sayed Anwar Basha, November 2002.
- “Validation of Rear-end Conflict Prediction in Al-Khobar City”, Shoukat Iyaz, March 1997.
- The Effectiveness of Applying Dynamic Land Assignment at all Approaches of signalized Intersection, Muath Najjar, 2015.
- “Characteristics of Young Drivers Involved in the Road Accidents in Dammam Metropolitan Area”, Salem Mohammed Babtain, November 2013.
- “Performance Modeling of Saudi Aramco Roads Network”, Hisham Abdulghani Kattan, December 2010.
- “Causes of Female Teacher Work Trip Accidents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”, Zeeshan Raza Abdy, March 2003.
- “Relationship between Non-compliance Behavior at Signalized Intersection and Drivers Characteristics”, F. Siddiqui, September 1997.
- “Proposed Methodology for Designing the Signal Change Interval”, M. Khan, June 1997.
- “Effect of Captive Riders in Intercity Mode-Choice Modeling”, Syed Mohiuddin Afroz, January 1995.
As External Examiner
- External examiner in Thesis Examining Committee of Mrs. Hiba Eyesha Abou-Kassem, United Arab Emirates University, entitled “A Hierarchical Modeling Approach for Assessing the Impact Factors of the Measures of Mobility and Safety at Intersections”, January 2017
- External examiner in Thesis Examining Committee of Mrs. Fatima Hameed Qambar Ebrahim, University of Bahrain, entitled “Safety Evaluation of Transportation of Raw Sewage by Trucks”, January 2017
- External examiner in Thesis Examining Committee of Mr. Dalal Yousif Al-Kooheji, University of Bahrain, entitled, “Mass Transit System for Bahrain: A Microscopic Planning and Microscopic Management View”, January 2015.