1 - BSc, “Ingenieur d'etat”, “Ecole Nationale Polytechnique d'Alger”, (Algiers-1985)
2 - Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, University of Hull (UK - 1989)
Interested in the area of image processing in general,
Human skin and face detection.
Sep 1984 - Jan 1985:
Conducting my senior project, as a research assistant in the photovoltaic lab at the national center for new energies (HCE). (Algiers)
September 1989-July 1995:
Lecturer, then s enior lecturer at the University of Blida, Dept. of Electrical Engineering (Algeria). During 1990/91 worked as a Part time lecturer at the “National Institute of Informatics”, (Algiers).
- Information theory and coding
- Computer networks
- Operating systems
- Programming in Pascal, C and Assembly
- Technical English for BSc students.
Sep. 1995 - August 1998:
Lecturer in the Department of Electrical Eng. (King Fahad University – Saudi Arabia).
- Digital Circuit Design (EE 200)
- Microprocessor engineering (EE 390)
- Power (EE 360).
Sep. 1998 - to present:
Lecturer in the Department of Computer Eng(King Fahad University – Saudi Arabia).
- Digital Circuit design (COE 200)
- Assembly Language and Computer Organization (COE 205)
- Microprocessor Engineering (COE 305)
- Data and Computer Communications (COE 342)
- Applied Data Communications: A Business Oriented Approach (COE 353)
- Seminar (COE 390)
- Coop Training (COE 351-352)
- Summer training (COE 399)