AREAS OF LECTURING SPECIALISATION
1. History of Architecture (Prehistoric, Classical period and Modern, Post Modern Architecture).
2. Theory of Architecture (Classical period, Modern and Post Modern Architecture).
3. Architectural Drawing and Communications (Presentation and Working drawing)
4. Architectural Design Projects
5. Housing Theory & Policy (Vernacular and Urban)
6. Building Materials (Interior, Exterior)
7. Urban Planning and Design
8. Design Studio I (Elementary design, Colour theory, Anthropometrics, Ergonomics, etc.)
9. Design Studio III (Design projects in the context of urban development)
10. Design studio V (BArch final year graduate design studio).
11. Master of Architecture (MArch.) supervision.
12. Architectural Presentation Technique (Graphics, Architectural model making)
13. Dissertation (Research projects)
14. Landscape Architecture
15. Research Methodology (undergraduate and postgraduate level)
16. Construction Technology (HND & BSc level)
17. Working Drawing (interior and exterior)