There are a few general rules:-
- Respect your elders.
- Respect your teacher.
- Respect the dojo.
- Respect your opponent.
- Finish what you begin.
- Trust your friends.
- Never retreat from a battle.
How to behave in the dojo:-
- Always wear a clean and ironed taekwondo clouths.
Clean hands, feet, short nails.
- Don't wear sharp things (if you do not have
a Dojo, do not wear pants with zippers etc.)
- No jewelry allowed.
- Don't drink, smoke or eat in the dojo
(no chewing gum!) .
- Be on time.
- When entering and leaving the dojo, make a
proper salute and Don't talk, unless it is urgent.
- Dont bring ur car keys specialy that has a remote.