Postgraduate Courses Taught
Accounting (ACCT 506) (American University at Cairo) (AUC)
Undergraduate Courses Taught
Principles of Accounting I (ACCT 201), (KFUPM).
Principles of Accounting II (ACCT 202), (KFUPM).
Intermediate Accounting I (ACCT 301), (KFUPM).
Intermediate Accounting II (ACCT 302), (KFUPM).
Advanced Accounting (ACCT 403), (KFUPM).
Auditing (ACCT 404) (KFUPM).
Introductory Financial Accounting (Tanta University)
Corporate Accounting (Tanta University)
Taxation (honors level compulsory subject), (Tanta University)
Accounting (honors), (Tanta University)
Cost Accounting (Honors), (Tanta University)
(honors), (Tanta University)
and Public Sector Accounting (Tanta University)
information systems (honors), (Tanta University)
Financial Accounting (honors), (Tanta University)
Accounting (honors), (Tanta University)
Design of Accounting Systems (honors), (Tanta University).
Professional and Training Courses
- Financial Analysis and Its Implication to Banks for Senior
Bankers (Tashkent, Uzbekistan, and EBI, Egypt),
- Preparation courses to Saudi Organization of Certified Public
Accountants (SOCPA) Exams for the years: 2002, 2003 and 2005
- Financial Statement Analysis, (KFUPM), (Coordinator).
- Computer Crime: How can you protect your Computerized accounting
Information systems? (KFUPM) (Coordinator).
- Introduction to Investment, CPA course, The Egyptian Banking
Institute (EBI), Cairo, Egypt.
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis in Business, (EBI),
- Specialized courses to Saudi Organization of Certified Public
Accountants (SOCPA), Saudi Arabia, such as:
- The Accounting Conceptual Framework
- Accounting for Investment According to Equity Method
- Auditing Companies using Computerized Accounting Systems
- Feasibility studies
- Consolidated financial Statements
- Accounting for Foreign Currency Transactions
- Foreign Currency Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis, etc.
CO-OP REPORTS SUPERVISED
I supervised many of co-op students
in the accounting major at College of Industrial Management, King
Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia. The
following is a selected number of my co-op students and the titles
of their reports
- Aiman Ali Fateel, (2003), Internal Auditing at Global Suhaimi
- Aiman Ali Fateel, (2003), Approaches and Techniques of Auditing
the Plans and payroll at in Al-Juraid & Company.
- Amin Al-Bockhari, (2004), Auditing Accounts Receivable in
Al-Juraid & Company, Jeddah Office, Saudi Arabia.
- Mohammed S. Al-Otaibi, (2004), Billing and Collection in
- Bakheet Al-Senani, (2004), Auditing Fixed Assets in Al-Juraid
& Company at Jeddah Office.
- Hassan Al-Qattan, (2004), Targeting Business Industries
at The National Commercial Bank.
- Zakaria Makki Al-Najran, (2004), Controls over Pack Top
Promotion in Unilever Arabia.
- Sameer N. Abdulhadi, (2005), Analyzing Financial Statements
Using Financial Ratios and Line of Credit: The Case of Saudi
Armco (First Honor Award).
- Abdul-Ilah Eisa Al-Gaffes, (2005), Internal Controls in
Financial & Settlement Unit in ANB (Arab National Bank)
- Wael Hattab Al-Anezi, (2005), Budgeting at The Saudi British
- Ahmad Al-Hadddad, (2005), The Role and Application of Substantive
Analytical Procedures in Auditing of Financial Institutions.
- Abdullah Al-Abdulkarim, (2005), Fixed Assets Test of controls
- Bassem Rozzah Internal Periodical Financial Reporting at
Comptroller Department in KFUPM.
- Samy A-Fayes, (2005), Internal Audit of Accounts Receivable
in Ericsson Company.
- Ahmad Al-Saad, (2005), Auditing Fixed Assets in Al-Juraid
- Fayez A. Alziedi, (2006), Using Confirmation Requests in
Auditing Accounts Receivable.
- Ahmed A. Al-Ghazwi, (2006), Cost and Price Controls in Oil
Companies: The Case of Saudi ARAMCO
- Asa'ad Turkestani, (2006), The Effects of Financial Statements
on Credit Decisions in Islamic Finance.
- Youssef H. Algouaii, (2006), The Internal Control Systems
in Payroll Unit at SEC-East.
- Haithem Hassan Al.Faraj, (2006), Evaluating Long Term Assets:
The Case of Saudi ARAMCO.
- Anas M. H. Baksh, (2006), Financial Statement Analysis or
Credit Purposes: The Case of NCB.
- Mohammed A. Al-Bassam, (2006), The Techniques and Procedures
of Thrift Plan in Saudi ARAMCO.
- Yahya N. Al-Hashem, (2006), The Internal Control System
in The Ledger and Cash Attest Unit at SEC-East.
- Mahdi Al-Obaidan, (2006), Internal Control over The Accounts
Receivable Collection at Saudi Telecom Company
- Thamer Ali Al-Jouhar, (2006), Purchasing & Accounting
Cycle At Saudi ARAMCO