Dr. Mohamed A. Antar
1. Courses Taught
Involved and enjoyed teaching the following courses
Post Graduate level
Advanced Fluid Mechanics I.
Combustion and Emissions
Thermodynamics (I and II)
Convective Heat and Mass Transfer
Internal Combustion Engines
THERMAL DESALINATION SYSTEMS (NEW ELECTIVE COURSE)
2. Teaching Related Projects and Activities
1. PI of a team that developed an On-Line Heat transfer course
2. Co-I of a team developing an On-Line Fluid Mechanics course.
Both Funded by DAD, KFUPM
3. Co-I in the project "Learning Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer Through Virtual Experimentation and Visual Programming Using Labview"
4. Developed a set of Heat Transfer Virtual Experiments (In Java and LabView)