1997 - BS degree in Mathematics, KFUPM.
2003 - M. Sc. degree in Mathematics, KFUPM.
My PhD Thesis entitled: " Numerical Evolution Methods of Rational Form for Reaction Diffusion Equations." Abstract
1998 Dhahran High School, teacher.
1999-2003 Graduate Assistant at the Mathematical Department at KFUPM.
2003-2012 Lecturer at the Mathematical Department at KFUPM.
2012-present Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics at KFUPM.
2003-2004 Chair of the Web Resources committee-Preparatory Year Math Program.
2003-2004 member of three committees - Preparatory Year Math Program.
2000-2004 Trainer and Courses Editor for training programs in RAIZ-Development & Training center.
1998-2000 Financial Manager in Al-Nokhba Group.
2001-2003 Culture Programs Coordinator in Al-Nokhba Group
2013 Chair of Gifted Students Program at KFUPM.
2103 Coordinator of Gifted Students Unit at KFUPM
2102 - Coordinator in Academic Leadership Center
V. President of Saudi Learning Centre in Ottawa.
1999-2003 Prep year Math CAL & Calculus problem session.
2003-2005 College of Algebra and Trigonometry.
2012 - Calculus I and II
2014- Numerical Analysis
Conference & Membership
- member of the Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences.
- attend the Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics annual meeting, 2008, Ottawa, Canada.
- attend the Canadian Applied and Industrial
Mathematics Conference (ICIAM), 2010,
- attend CMS Winter Meeting, 2011, Toronto. a poster was presented.
- attend and present in the European Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Application (ENUMATH) conference, August 2013, Switzerland.
- attend and present in the International Congress of Mathematicians, August 2014, COEX, Seoul, Korea
- attend and present in Brazilian Congress of Young Researchers in Pure and Applied Mathematics, December 2014, São Paulo, Brazil.
- attend and present in International Conference on Scientific Computation And Differential Equations, September 2015, Potsdam, Germany.
2009 Certificate in University Teaching from Carleton University.
SKILLS MATLAB, Maple, Office , Macromedia Flash and Authorware, ....
REFERENCES Personal references available upon request.