He received the B.Sc. and M.Sc.
degrees (with honors) in electrical engineering from King Fahd
University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia, in 2001 and
In 2001, Dr. Alghamdi joined the
Electrical Engineering Department at KFUPM as a Graduate Assistant,
where he is currently an Assistant Professor (as of July 2012). He was a
teaching assistant in the Department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering, McGill University from Jan 2009 to Aug 2011.
My Research Interests
- Low-voltage, low-power analog and digital circuit
- Power Management ICs for Biomedical and Portable Devices.
- Energy Harvesting for biomedical applications (RF, Photovoltaic
- High-resolution and low-power analog-to-digital
converter for biomedical and
- DSP based digital controllers.
- Automatic calibration and tuning for
multi-slandered circuits and systems.
My Office Hours
T: 8:30 am - 9:30 am or by appointment.
My Contact Information
mkghamdi AT kfupm.edu.sa
KFUPM Box 5038, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia