1. Grant No. SDC13 (1987-1988):
Entitled: “Conformational stability and Structure of Small ring Compounds”. P. I. and sole researcher. Kuwait University.
2. Grant No. SFC002 (1988-1990):
Entitled: “Conformational Equilibrium and Structure of Some Important Organic Compounds”. P. I. and sole researcher. Kuwait University.
3. Grant No. CY/Ab-Initio/168
Entitled: “Application Of Ab Initio Calculations to Study Conformational and Structural Stability of Small Organic Compounds”. P.I. and sole researcher. KFUPM.
4. Grant No. CHE/GLASS/195
Entitled: “Glass Transition Temperatures of Strongly Interacting Polymers from Molecular Dynamics (MD) Simulation”. Co. I. (In collaboration with Dr. Basel Abo-Sharkh of Chemical Engineering Department at KFUPM)
5. Grant No. CY/Vibration/194 (1999-2001):
Entitled: “Conformational Behavior, Vibrational Assignments, and Barrier to Internal Rotation of Some Halo Aldehydes Based on Ab initio and Normal Coordinate Calculations”. P. I. (In collaboration with Dr. Wolfgang Forner of Chemistry Department at KFUPM.).
1. “Conformational Stability and Barrier to Internal Rotation In Some Unsaturated Hydrocarbons Based on Ab Initio Calculations”, by Ali A. Al-Rayyes, M.Sc., 1995-1997.
2. “Computational Study of Conformational Behavior and Analyses of VibrationalSpectra of Some Ketenes”, by A. Al-Saadi. M.Sc., 1998-2000.
3. “Theoretical Potential Scans and Vibrational Spectra of Two Rotor Haloacetyl and Halomethylsulfonyl Isocynates”, by Y. S. Oloriegbe. M.Sc., 1999-2001.
4. “Investigation of Structural Stability and Vibrational Spectra of Some Organoazides”, by Khalid S. Al-Ghamdi, M.Sc., 2001-2003.
5. “Vibrational Analysis and Ring Inversion of Some Heterocyclic Compounds”, Al-Durais, Abdul Razzag, M.Sc., 2004-2007.
6. “Computational Study of Structural Stability, Rotational Barriers and Vibrational Analyses of 2,2,3,3,3-Pentafluoropropionic acid and Cyclopropanecarboxylic acid”. Sana Saad Al-Abbad, M.Sc., 2005-2007.
7. “DFT and MP2 Computational Study of Structural Stability, Rotational Barriers and Vibrational Analyses of 2,2,3,3,3-Pentafluoropropionamide and Cyclopropanecarboxamide”. Zainab Husain Al-Sunaidi, M.Sc., 2005-2008.