Dr Djamel Ouis
Teaching at KFUPM:
▪ ARE 320 (Architectural Acoustics)
▪ EE 308 (Building Electrical Systems)
▪ ARE 510 (Computer Utilization in Architectural Engineering)
▪ ARE 547 (Building Acoustics)
▪ Basic Mathematics, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 1998-2008
▪ Basic Physics, Malmö Uinversity, Malmö, Sweden, 1998-2008
▪ Models and reality, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2004-2008
▪ Physics of Natural Disasters, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2004
▪ Fundamental Acoustics, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2005-2006
▪ Fundamental Acoustics, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund, Sweden, 1988-1993
▪ Building Acoustics, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund, Sweden, 1988-1993
▪ Electroacoustics, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund, Sweden, 1988-1993
▪ Mathematics and Physics, SEG Gymnasium, Algeria, 1983-1984
▪ Investigation of Room Acoustical Descriptors in Different Performance Halls
in the City of Lund.
Master Thesis, Per Hiselius.
▪ Sound Propagation in Boilers and Ducts
B.Sc. Thesis, Andrés Strömberg and Sandra Walther.
for the account of Kockums Sonics.
▪ Optimization of Acoustic Test Environments
B.Sc. Thesis, Danijel Jakesevic and Adis Bjelosevic.
for the account of Ericsson Mobile Communications.
▪ Investigation of the Noise Reduction Performance of Green Roofs
B.Sc. Thesis, Jens Lagström
for the account of The International Green Roof Institute.
▪ Investigation and Comparison between three different Softwares for Urban
B.Sc. Thesis, Andreas Thomasson
For the account of Ramböll AB