M.S. and M. Phil Thesis Supervision
1. Masud Ahmad: Diffraction
of Elastic Waves in Layered Media, (QAU
2. Asif Ali: Variational
Principle for Certain Composite Plates, (QAU
3. Sajida Asghar: Field
Due to Truncated Parallel Boundaries in Earth Crust, (QAU
4. Abdul Rashid: Transient
Waves in a Half Space, (QAU
5. Ghulam Ghous: Torsional
Vibrations of a Random Elastic Cylinder, (QAU
6. M. Sharif: Filtration
of Elastic Waves Through a Random Layer, (QAU
7. Zeid Al-Muhiameed: Some Acoustic Wave Problems in an Inhomogeneous Ocean, (KFUPM), 1998.
8. Ramzy Al-Zayer: Stochastic Model for Love Wave Propagation in an Inhomogeneous Layer, (KFUPM), 1999.
9. Farah Naz: Torsional waves in Coaxial Cylinder with Mixed Boundary Conditions, (NCB&E Lahore), 2003.
10. Abdullah Ramadhan: Determination of Near Surface Velocity Profile, (KFUPM), 2004.
Raasha Al-Issa: Analytic
Study of Heat Equation with Time Dependent Boundary Conditions, (
12. Al-Humaidi, Saleh: Inverse Scattering Transform for Variable Coefficient KdV Equation, (KFUPM) 2004.
13. Aijaz Ahmad: (Co-Supervisor) Symmetry Solutions of Some Non-linear PDE’S (KFUPM), 2005.
14.Nuzhat Rafique, Determination of initial profile In Heat Conduction Problems In Spherical Domains, (NCB&E Lahore) January 2006
Member M. S. Thesis Committee
1.Hussain Al Attas : On the Blow-up by Comparison, (KFUPM), 1994.
2.Abdulaziz Ahmad Al-Humaidi: The Inverse Problem of the Calculus Of Variation, (KFUPM), 1999.
3.Bader Al-Humaidi: Spline-Wavelets in Numerical Solutions of Differential Equations, (KFUPM), 2001.
4.Mohammed H. Al-Lail: Wavelet Analysis and Using Wavelet Bases for Solving Differential Operator, (KFUPM), 2001.
5. Rania Al-Harbi: Oscillation of solutions of Some Delay Equations,
5.Jamal Hussain Ahmed Al-Smail: Expansion in Eigenfunctions of Selfadoint Operators with Applications to Differential Operators,(KFUPM), 2005.
6.Al-Juhani Ahmad Ali: Breakdown of solutions of a system of heat propagation with second sound, (KFUPM), 2005.
7.M. Rafiqul Islam: Approximation by Wavelets, (KFUPM), 2005.
8.M. H. Al-Lail: Wavelets and Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations, (KFUPM), 2005.
9.Tagrid Ghazi Sogati, The Generalized Quasilinearization Method for Second Order Three-Point Mixed Boundary Value Problems, (KAU), 2005.
10 Suad Omar Al-Hadhrani, New Methods for Solving Nonlinear Differential Equations,
Ph. D. Dissertation Supervision
1. Supervision of a considerable part of the dissertation:
Masud Ahmad: Propagation of Love-type Waves in an Inhomogeneous Media, (QAU Islamabad), 1992.
Reem Al-Khairy: Cooling of Composite Plates with Mixed Interface.
3. Ahmad Al-Marzoug: Acoustic Wave-Field in an Inhomogeneous Ocean, (KFUPM), 2000.
4. Khalid Masood: Some Exact and Approximate Inverse Boundary and Scattering Problems, (KFUPM), 2002.
5. Zeid Al-Muhiameed: On Some Seismic Inverse Problems, (KFUPM), 2005.
Member Ph. D. Dissertation Committees
Eman Al Shams: Numerical Methods
for Complementarity Problems, (
2. Issam Abu Zaid: A finite Difference Approximation for a Class of Singular Boundary Value Problems, (KFUPM), 1992.
3. Ahmad Shittu: Study of Periodic Wave-guides, (E. E. KFUPM), 1994.
4. Esmail Mokheimer: Heat Transfer in Eccentric Annuli. (M. E. KFUPM), 1995.
5. S. Z. Shuja: Simulation of Three-dimensional Laser Gas-assisted Heating of Solid Substance: The Fourier Heat Conduction Approach, (M. E. KFUPM), 1998.
Amira Al-Dhawi: Some Problems in Thermoelastic Bodies with
Relaxation Times, (
Sara Abdallah Al-Sadhan: Inverse Problems of Fourth Order Operator,
8. Aliyu Shazali: Computational Chemo-Damage Transport Modelling of Durability in Concrete, (C. E. KFUPM), 2004.