- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4, 2000, or XP.
- Internet Explorer 5 or above (5, 5.5, 6, ...).
- 800x600 or greater Screen Resolution.
- 16 or 32 bit Color Quality.
- Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP users must have
administrative rights in order to install the software.
If you are having a trouble starting the emulator (in case some DLL is
missing or something), you should download Visual Basic
Runtime Library 6.0 from
If there are problems with the source editor
you may need to manually copy "cmax20.ocx"
from program's folder into Windows\System or Windows\System32
replacing any existing version of
that file (restart may be required before
system allows to replace existing file).