in Refereed Journals
1. M.B. Amin and R.N. Maddox, "Estimate Viscosity Vs
Temperature", Hydrcarbon Processing, pp. 132 - 137, Dec. 1980.
2. M.B. Amin, S.A. Beg and I. Hussain, "Arab Heavy Crude Study Focuses on Kinematic Viscosity", Oil and Gas Journal, pp. 58 - 61, Feb. 20, 1984.
3. A.G. Maadhah, S.H. Hamid and M.B. Amin, "Overview of the Petrochemical Industry in Saudi Arabia", The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 10, 4(1-30), 1985
F. Butt, F. Rahman, A. Al-Abdallah, H. Al-Zahrani, A. Maadhah and M.
Amin, "Field Trials of Hybrid Acid-Additive Treatment for Control of
Scale in MSF Plant," Desalination, 54, 307-320, 1985.
M.B. Amin and A.M. Usmani, "Suspension Graft Polymerization
of Methyl Methacrylate onto Selected Backbones", J. Macromol. Sci.-Chem.,
A22(9), pp. 1271-1276.
M.B. Amin, A.G. Maadhah and A.M. Usmani, "Natural Vegetable
Fibers: A Status Report", Renewable-Resource Materials - New Polymer
Sources, pp. 29-39, 1985.
7. A.G. Maadhah, M.B. Amin, and A.M. Usmani, "Suspension Graft Polymerization by Chain Transfer, Polymer Bulletin-Springer Verlag 14, 433-438 (1985
8. M.B. Amin, A.G. Maadhah, and A.M. Usmani, "Applications of
Organic Electrochemistry in the Preparation of Chemicals and Polymer
Intermediates," Journal of Macromolecular Science - Chemistry,
A22(12), pp. 1659-1672 (1985).
S.A. Beg, M.B. Amin and I. Hussain, "Characterization of Arab
Medium Crude Fractions with Emphasis on Kinematic Viscosity Temperature
Behavior", Fuel and Technology Int'l., 4(3), 287-302, 1986.
S.A. Beg, M.B. Amin and I. Hussain, "Generalized Kinematic
Viscosity - Temperature Correlation for Undefined Petroleum Fractions", The
Chemical Engineering Journal, 38, 123-136, 1987.
F. Mahmud, I. Hussain, Ali G. Maadhah, and M.B. Amin,
"Monitoring Short-term Weathering Effects on uPVC Pipes by GPC," Arabian
Journal of Science Engineering, 13, 4(613-617), 1988.
12. S. A. Beg, M.B. Amin and I. Hussain, "Characterization of
Arab Berri (Extra Light) Crude Fractions with Emphasis on Kinematic Viscosity -
Temperature Behavior", Fuel Science and Technology Int'l., 6(3),
S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah, F.S. Qureshi and M.B. Amin,
"Weather-Induced Degradation of Polyethylene: Infrared Spectroscopic
Studies", The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 13,
S.A. Beg, A.H. Al-Mutawa and M.B.Amin, "Arab Light Crude
Study Focuses on Kinematic Viscosity", Fuel Science and Technology
Int'l., 7(2), 187-205, 1989.
Qureshi, S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah and M.B. Amin, "Role
of Degradable Plastic Packaging Materials in Tropical Areas", Progress
in Rubber and Plastic Technology, 5, 1(1-14), 1989.
F.S. Qureshi, S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah and M.B. Amin,
"Weather-Induced Degradation of Plastic Pipes", Polymer Plastics
Technology and Engineering, 28 (7&8): 663-670, 1989.
Hamid, F.S. Qureshi, M.B. Amin and A.G. Maadhah, "Weater-Induced
Degradation of LLDPE: Calorimetric Analysis", Polymer Plastics
Technology and Engineering, 28 (5&6): 475-492, 1989.
Qureshi, M.B. Amin, A.G. Maadhah and S.H. Hamid,
"Weather-Induced Degradation of Plastics: Mechanical Properties", Journal
of Polymer Engineering, 9(1): 67-84, 1990.
Hamid, M.B. Amin, A.G. Maadhah and A.M. Jarallah,
"Polymer Lifetime Studies in Hostile Environment", Polymeric
Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 67: 399-400, 1992.
20. Shafakat A. Beg, Mohamed B. Amin and Ahmed H. Al-Mutawa,
"Characterization of Kuwaiti Crude TBP-Fractions with Emphasis on Kinematic
Viscosity-Temperature Behavior", Fuel Sci., & Tech. Int'l.,
11(10), pp. 1367-1385, 1993.
21. Mohamed B. Amin and Shafakat A. Beg., "Kinematic
Viscosity-Temperature Behavior of Heavy TBP-fractions (455+o
C) of Arabian Crude Oils", Fuel Sci. & Tech. Int'l., 11(10),
22. Mohamed B. Amin and Tahir Husain, "Kuwaiti Oil Fires - Air
Quality Monitoring", Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 27A, pp. 001-013,
23. Tahir Husain and Mohamed B.
Amin, "Kuwaiti Oil Fires - Particulate Monitoring", Atmospheric
Environment, Vol. 28, pp. 001-014, (1994).
24. M.B. Amin, S.H. Hamid and F. Rahman “Prediction of Mechanical Properties of Weather Induced Degraded Plactics in Saudi Arabia” Journal of Polymer Sci., (1995
S.H. Hamid and F. Rahman “Photo-Oxidative Degradation of Polyethylene
Greenhouse Films in a Harsh Climate” Journal of Polymer Eng., (1995).
26. R. Chaudharry, I. Hussein, M. B. Amin; B. Abu-Sharkh, "Thermomechanical Degradation of Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubbers: Rheological Investigation", Journal of Applied Polymer Science (Accepted,2003)
in Refereed International Conferences
M.B. Amin and N. Maddox, "Viscosity-Temperature Relationships
for Some Crude Oil Fractions and Pure Liquids," 72nd Annual Meeting of the
American Institute of Chemical Engineers, November 25-29, 1979, San Francisco,
D.S. Redwan and M.B. Amin, "Future Uses of Sulphur in Kingdom
of Saudi Arabia," Proc. 2nd Arab Regional Conference on Sulphur and Its
Usages in the Arab World, SANCST, Riyadh, 2-5, March 1985. (Abstracts
- Eng. & Arab.)
F.H. Butt, A.G. Maadhah, and M.B. Amin, "Utilization of
Sulphur Via Sulphuric Acid in Desalination Industry", Proc. 2nd Arab
Regional Conference on Sulphur and Its Usages in the Arab World, Vol. II,
pp. 49-65, SANCST, Riyadh, March 1985.
Maadhah, Ali G., Amin, M.B. and Redwan, D., "Role of
Catalysis in Controlling Environment Pollution Caused by Oil and Chemical
Industry," (Text in Arabic) presented at a Conference sponsored by
the Federation of Arab Scientific Research Council, Doha, Qatar (1986).
A.K.K. Lee and M.B. Amin, "The Importance of Catalytic
Processes in Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries in Saudi Arabia," Procs.
The Second Nat. Meet. of Chem. pp. 289-313, Riyadh, March 1987.
F.S. Qureshi, S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah and M.B. Amin,
"Degradation of Porcessing Plastic Pipes in a Tropical Climate", Procs.
Plastic Pipes VII, The University of Bath, UK, Sept. 1988.
S.H. Hamid, M.B. Amin and A.G. Maadhah, "Weathering
Degradation of Plastics in Harsh Climate", Procs. Third National Meeting
of Chemists, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Mar. 1989.
S.H. Hamid, M.B. Amin, A.G. Maadhah and J.H. Khan,
"Weathering Degradation of Greenhouse Plastic Films", Procs. First
Saudi Symposium on Energy, Utilization and Conversion, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
747-752, Mar. 1990.
S.H. Hamid, M.B. Amin, J.H. Khan, A.G. Maadhah and A.M. Jarallah,
"Lifetime of Agricultural Plastics in Harsh Climate", Procs.
American Chemical Society (ACS) 201st National Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia,
USA, Apr. 14-19, 1991.
S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah, A.M. Al-Jarallah, M.B. Amin, and J.H.
Khan, "Degradable Plastics and Its Useful Lifetime", Procs. 49th
Annual Technical Conf. (ANTEC'91), Montreal, Canada 2167-2169, 1991.
11. M.B. Amin, S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah, A.M. Jarallah, and I.I. Abu-Abdoun, "Effect of Weather on Plastics in Saudi Arabia", Procs. of the Third Saudi Engineering Conference, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 659-665, 1991
M.B. Amin, S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah, A.M. Al-Jarallah,
"Studies on Photo-oxidation of LLDPE and HDPE Blends", Procs. of
the American Chemical Socieity (ACS), Division of Polymeric Materials: Science
and Engineering (PMSE), Fall Meeting, Wash., D.C., USA, 67, 397-398, 1992.
13. Mohamed B. Amin, "Environmental and Health Impact Assessment Study in the Arabian Gulf Region Due to Oil Spill and Kuwaiti Oil Fires". Procs. Vol. 1, pp. 121-148, 1st Bahrain Int'l. Conf. on Env., 24 - 26 Feb. 1992, Bahrain
Mohamed B. Amin and Tahir Husain,
"Regional Environmental Impact Assessment - Kuwaiti Oil Fires" (Abstract).
World Meteorological Organization, Global Atmosphere Watch, Final Draft
Report of the 2nd WMO Meeting of Experts to Assess the Response to and
Atmospheric Effects of Kuwait Oil Fires - (Called in collaboration with UNEP),
May 25 - 29, 1992, Geneva, Switzerland.
15. M.B. Amin, and T. Husain, " The Impact of Gulf War on the Environment". Proc. of the 4th Genl. Conf. of the Third World Academy of Sciences, Kuwait, Nov. 1992
16. M.B. Amin,“Oil Pol, APC Based Oil Spill Fate and Transport Model for the Arabian Gulf Silver Jubille.Conference Exposition Organized by GACOMAO in Bahrain from Apr.22 to 23,1977
17. Ghaithan A. Al-Muntasheri, Hisham A. Nasr-El-Din, Mohamed B. Amin, Ibnelwaleed A. Hussein " Squeeze Flow of Polymeric Gels used in Water Shut-off Treatments ". 4 th Pacific Rim Conference on Rheology, Shanghai, China Aug. 7-11,2005
Back to contents Back to previous page Next page