Professor Nedal T. Ratrout has a vast experience of consultancy. Below is the list of the consultancy services he has provided so far:
- Project Consultant, KFUPM-RI Project Number CEW2482, July 2017 - “Environmental Impact Assessment of the Pristine and Pulse Programs: Terrestrial Environment”, Beacon Development Company, KAUST. Budget: SR 3.5 Million
- Part-time Consultant for MUSTANG-HDP (Engineering Consulting & Design Firm, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia). Participated in the Jazan Refinery Traffic Study, Apr 2014-Jul 2015.
- Member of the committee formed by the Ministry of Education for “Assessing the Civil Engineering Program at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 2014-2015.
- Part-time Consultant for Zuhair Fayez Partnership (Consulting Engineering Firm, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia). Participated in a National Project for the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs of Saudi Arabia, Jan 2010-Jan 2011.
- Part-time Consultant for the Faisal Jameel Al-Hejailan & Partners Consultancy Company (Engineering Consultancy & Design Office, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia). Participated in Transportation and Traffic Impact for Manifa Causeway and Tanajib Area, Saudi Arabia, Jan 2009-Jan 2010.
- Scientific Advisor for KACST Project No. و م - 12- 6 ,“Identifying Adequate Techniques for Improving Traffic Management during Pilgrimage”, Al-Ahmadi et al., Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 10/1428-10/1429 (Nov 2007-Oct 2008).
- Part-time Consultant for the Radicon-Gulf Consult (Consulting Engineering Firm, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia). Participated in “MANIFA Causeway Construction Traffic Study, Saudi Aramco Project”, Nov 2007-Oct 2008.
- Part-time Consultant for the Saudi Consultancy and Design Office (SCADO, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia). Participated in the improvement of major Intersection in Dammam for Dammam Municipality, May 2006-May 2007.
- Co-Investigator, Consultancy Service for “Al-Thurayyah Engineering College”, RI/KFUPM, Project # CEMS 2236, Jun 2005-May 2006.
- Part-time Consultant for R.G.P.K. Association (Consulting Engineers, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia). Contributed to the traffic study for the proposed Industrial Park West (IPW) in Jubail Industrial City, Jubail, Saudi Arabia, Jan 2004-July 2004.