Don'ts for Making
- Do not talk to the screen.
- Do not stand in front if the screen
- Do not use your hand as a pointer
- Do not look at your watch
- Do not switch back to previously shown
slide (use duplicate if needed)
- Do not play with the pointer during the
- Do not use "ah" or "ok" to fill dead
- Do not use terms that are not defined
- Do not read material directly from the
- Do not prepare part of the presentation
during the presentation.
- Do not use material on which you cannot
- Do not use complicated equations
- Do not wait until last minute to