- keep eye contacts with the audience.
- have a slide on the screen at all time
(except possibly at beginning and end)
- Use pointers to identify points on the
- dress professionally for the presentation.
- If you are introduced, thank the
- If a moderator does not introduce you,
- Specify the main purpose of the
- Give a brief overview of the content.
- Tell in advance when you are about to
- Give a brief conclusion
- End by thanking the audience
- Leave enough time for questions
- repeat the question before answering it
- keep within time allocated
- speak clearly and loudly enough to be
- Practice (go over the material)
- Show logic in ordering your slides.
- Use colors in your slides for emphasis
- Use spell checker before the talk
- Use large font
- Use same size on all slides (if possible)
- Make backup for your presentation
- Be familiar with the equipment before the