1) The domain of the function, in interval notation, is equal to
2) The range of the function , in interval notation, is equal to
3) Which one of the following functions corresponds to the adjacent figure?
4) If , the is equal to
5) If is any nonzero real number, then which on the following if true?
6) The sum of all solutions of is equal to
7) The expression is equal to
8) If , then is equal to
9) If , then is equal to
10) The length of an arc that subtends a central angle of in a circle of diameter 12 cm is equal to
11) If a wheel with radius 10 centimeters is rotating at 100 revolutions per minute, then the linear speed of the wheel in centimeters per second is equal to
12) Given the angles and .Which one of the following is true?
a) is an acute angle.
b) is an obtuse angle.
c) and are complementary angles.
d) and are supplementary angles.
e) Non of the above.
13) If and, then is equal to
14) The exact value of is equal to
15) Two buildings are 40 meters apart. The angle of elevation from the top of the shorter building to the top of the taller building is .If the shorter building is 120 meters high, how high is the taller building?