Chapter 2: Describing Motion: Kinematics in One Dimension
- What is displacement and how does it help me describe the
world around me?
- What is the difference between average speed and average
velocity? I thought they were the same.
- Speed and velocity can both change. How do I find instantaneous
speed and instantaneous velocity?
- What is acceleration and how is it calculated?
- If acceleration is constant how can I describe motion?
- The mystery of problem solving—how do I do it?
- Up and down, the rise and fall of bodies—how do I master
- How can graphs help me understand this chapter?