Chapter 16: Electric Charge and Electric Field
- What is Static Electricity?
- Why are there two types of charges (positive and negative)?
- How is Electric Charge distributed in atoms and molecules?
- What is the difference in the way various materials handle moving
- What are Conductors?
- What are Insulators?
- What are Semiconductors?
- How can I use the Electroscope to study electricity?
- The Electric Force—how is it like and unlike the
- Electrostatics is the study of charges at rest. How can I solve Electrostatics
- The Electric Field—what is it and how does it help us
- How can Electric Field Lines help me develop an intuitive
understanding of electrostatics?