Chapter 10: Fluids
- Density and Specific
Gravity—what are they and how do they differ?
- "The weight of the matter", Pressure—what is it?
- Atmospheric Pressure and
Gauge Pressure—when do I use them?
- Pascal and Arcimedes
both had Principles—what are they and how are they related?
- How do they make Barometers? How do they work and what do
- How can I use Archimedes Principle as an investigative tool?
- What is the difference between Turbulent Fluid Flow and Laminar
- Bernoulli's Equation and
Conservation of Energy, how are they related?
- How can Bernoulli's Equation be used to explain the lift of an Airplane
Wing , the drive of a Sail, and similar phenomena?
- What is Viscosiity and how does it affect the real flow of
- What is Surface Tension and how can insects walk on water?
- What are Pumps and how do they work?
- Isn't my Heart a fluid pump?