1. Goal-seek in Microsoft Excel does the similar job as any formula does.
2. Solver and Goal-seek are basically used for the same purpose.
3. Sheet1!A2 is a valid cell name in Microsoft Excel.
4. In Microsoft Excel formulas, use of parenthesis ( ) is a must.
5. Suppose A1 has the value 32 in it. If the format of A1 is changed from General to Date, A1 will show the date 2nd Feb, 1900.
1.= If you need to find out that how much you should spend on your books while you want your savings to be 500. The best tool is
2. In a cell of Microsoft Excel, we can enter ____________ types of entries:
3. Another name used for a cell name in Microsoft Excel is _____________
4. Microsoft Excels allows us to write __________ types of formulas.
5. There are ______ types of cell addresses in Microsoft Excel.
6. $A1 is an example of ___________ cell address.
7. Consider the formula =$C1 is written in cell A1. When the formula is copied to the cell A2, it will become:
8. Which of the format settings will create the similar effects as Currency?
9. When 3:00 PM is converted to General format, Microsoft Excel will show:
10. You have a long list of numbers. You want all numbers above 10 appearing as RED color. Which format option you need here?