Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting & MIS
1. Fallatah, Yaser and Mohammad Talha.2009. Exploring the Usefulness of Comprehensive Income: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Accounting and Finance. Vol. 1, No.3, PP. 302-322.
2. Fallatah, Yaser and Mohammad Talha. 2009. Assessing the Characteristics of Accounting Students. Journal of Applied Business Research (Vol. 25, No. 4)
3. Talha, Mohammad; Sallehhuddin, Abdullah; Fallatah, Yaser, 2008. Factors Influencing FRS 114 Segmental Reporting: Evidence from Malaysia. International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting vol. 1, No.2, pp. 184-198.
1. The Usefulness of Accounting Information in the Bull and Bear Markets: An international Perspective
2. Initial Public offering in Saudi Arabia
Other Research Activities