Director, Center for Economics and Management
Systems in the Research Institute and Associate Professor of
Business Administration in the Department of Management & Marketing
in the College of Industrial Management, King Fahd University of
Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Manager, Economics Studies Unit at the Research Institute,
- Chairman of Management Development Program in the College of
Industrial Management (1982 - 1990).
- Member of the Advisory Board of IIUM Journal of Economics and
- Member of the University Scientific Council (1994 - 1998).
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Hadhramout University for
Science and Technology, Mukalla, Yamen.
Taught as part-time instructor at the Institute of
Public Administration, Dammam Branch in 1977/78 as well as Short
Courses offered by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Eastern
Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1977-1996.
- Management Consultant to Eastern Experts Center, Al-Khobar,
- Consultant to various Public & Private Organizations inside and
outside the Kingdom.
Among his various publications, a book entitled:
Administrative Development: An Islamic Perspective (London: Kegan
Paul International, 1985) 470 pages.
- Management & Leadership in Islam (Dammam, Al-Nadi Al-Adabi 1996)
- Management in Islamic Heritage With Some Words of Wisdom for
Officials and Business Executives 1987. Published by: Modern
Services Library, Jeddah (in Arabic) and co-authored.
- A dictionary of Management Terms with Dr. At-Twaijri (Riyadh,
Obeikan Bookshop, 1993).
- The Right Path in Making Proper Decision. With Dr. At-Twaijri (Obeikan
- Over 23 years of experience in University education and
continuing education short courses and seminars in various topics of
Business Administration inside and outside the Kingdom of Saudi
- Some of the short courses taught are: Problem Solving Decision
Making, Effective Supervision, Advanced Supervision, Middle
Management, Production Management, HR Management, OB in Service
Industry, Conflict Management, Stress Management, Relationship
Management & Communication, etc.
- Offered short courses for so many institutions including: Saudi
Aramco, SCECO, Saudia, Navy, Institute of Banking, SABIC, HADEED,
SAMREF, IBN ZAHAR, Gulf Bank (Bahrain), KFUPM, Islamic Development
Bank, Chambers of Commerce, Banks, Dubai (U.A.E) etc.