1. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. "The Influence of Islamic Culture on Managing People: Dynamics of an Islamic Model in Personnel Administration". Presented at the 19th International Personnel Management Conference. Sponsored by Management Center Europe (The European Headquarters of the American Management Association Int'l) held in Lisbonne, Portugal, 25-27 March 1987. (Sponsored by KFUPM through the Research Committee).
2. Principles of Management and Leadership in Islam. A Comparative Study. A lecture delivered in Diwan Al- Zakah, sponsored by Islamic Development Bank. Khartoum, Sudan, September 1989.
3. Fiscal Management in An Islamic Administrative Framework (International Seminar on Islamic Administration), Lahore, Pakistan, October 1-5, 1989.
4. Principles of Management and Leadership in Islam. A Comparative Study. A lecture delivered in Diwan Al-Zakah, sponsored by Islamic Development Bank. Khartoum, Sudan, May, 1990.
5. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. and Abdul-Gader, A. "An Islamic Perspective to Information Technology: Management Implications," Presented by Al-Buraey in Arab Management Conference, University of Bradford, Management Center, and Published in the Proceedings pp. 1-21, Bradford, U.K. 6-7 July 1993.
6. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Management Development and Training Programs and Their Importance,” a Working Paper presented in (The University and Societal Development—Management Development,) Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University- Abha; 28/5/1995.
7. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. Attending the Conference “Developing Human Resources: An Investment,” organized by the Higher Commission for Practical Learning and Training in Kuwait , 1-4 December 1996.
8. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. and Luqmani, Mushtaq,”The East-West Time Interface: Gaining Insights from the Islamic Time Zone,” The Third Facing East/Facing West Conference, North America’s Relations with Asian/Pacific Countries, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA June2-3, 2000.
9. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A., and Masoodul Alam Chaudhary, “Self Referencing Methodology of Qur’an”, International Conference on Islamization on Human Sciences, IIUM, Kaula Lumpur, August 2, 2000.
10. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A., “Principles of Management in Islam, IKIM Conference, Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia, 10 – 12 November 2000.
11. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A., “Globalization and the Arab Economies: Key Success Sector, Strategies of Modernizing Arab Economics, Mansura University, Egypt, Cairo, 17 – 19 April 2001.
12. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Going Global? Basic Errors and Remedial Strategies, presented by Al-Buraey in The Fourth Asian Academy of Management (AAM) Conference, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, 10 – 13 Nov, 2001.
13. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Islamic Perspectives on Good Governance”, International Conference on Good Governance: Perspectives & Practices, University Burnie Darussalam, Brunei, 28 – 29 September 2002. (A Key Note Speech).
14. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Islamic Principles in the Management of an Organization: A Focus on Leading”, Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia (IKIM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 14 – 15 January 2003.
15. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Cultural Task of Islamic Organizations in the World,” 4th Annual Conference of Rabitah, Muslim World League on “The Islamic Ummah Facing the Challenges”, Rabitah Headquarters, Makkah al-Mukarramah, 23 – 26 January 2004.
16. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A., & Redwan, Dawoud S., “Key Principles for Management of Human Resources: An Islamic Perspective”, 2nd Conference on Administrative Sciences: Meeting the Challenges of the Globalization Age, College of Industrial Management, KFUPM, Dhahran, 19 – 21 April 2004.
17. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A., Redwan, Dawoud S., Burney, Mohammed Asim. “Methods of Applying Total Quality in Industrial Organizations in Saudi Arabia” sponsored by Saudi Electricity Company, (SEC), Abha, 27 – 28 April 2004.
18. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Surat An-Naml and its Implication for Leaders and Managers,” International Conference V; Accounting, Commerce and Finance: The Islamic Perspective, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, 15-17 June, 2004.
19. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “The Impact of Value-Based Managerial Leadership on the Development of Ummah in Islamic Countries,” A Paper presented to IKIM Expert Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 1-2 July, 2004.
20. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. “Islamic Perspective on Good Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility: An Address Speech to be delivered in The Middle East Human Resources Summit, Dusit Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E. September 27-29, 2004.
21. Al-Buraey, Muhammad A. "Management Ethics an Islamic Prospective" AGBA (Academy for Global Business Advancement), UUM Kedeh, Malaysia, 6th Annual Conference (Best paper Award).