SAY GRABBER OPENING IN CLASS TODAY ! No excuses.
Your score will be recorded on the OPSS sheet by me.
Remember, the grabber opening is not the Introduction
(which is usually longer and contains the list of topics that you will speak about).
Directions for Grabber Skill that you will do in class today . . .
1. You will be called today, at random.
2. You will come to the front of the room.
3. You will speak your grabber, stop; then, you will say your topic and your purpose.
4. You will wait for feedback from classmates and coaching from me.
5. You will return to your seat.
6. I will record you score and write any comments on the OPSS sheet.
Click here: 5 P's of Presentations to refresh your memory about the "grabber" and what it is.
REMINDER: Tomorrow, Wednesday, NOV 8. MAJOR 1. in OAB.