Follow these directions carefully.
Get a sheet of paper & pen to write your answers.
3 minutes only – see if you can follow the directions/instructions!
A 3 minute test.
1. Read everything before doing anything.
2. Write your first name in the right top corner.
3. Draw a small circle around your name.
4. Say your name very loudly now.
5. Draw an line under your name.
6. If you are doing well, say “I am doing well.”
7. Count from 1 to 5 very, very quickly but not too loudly.
8. Shake hands with 1 student near you.
9. Now that you have finished reading everything as instructed in number 1 above, only do number 2.