Dr. Alhassan G. Abdul-Muhmin
MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
1) National Agricultural Development Co. (NADEC), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Nov. 2004 to Present) - Regularly consulting for the company (www.nadec.com.sa <http://www.nadec.com.sa>) on a wide variety of marketing and corporate issues, including strategic planning, brand development and brand management, distribution planning, and market development.
2) Plastbau Saudi Arabia, Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia (November 2006) - Consulted on an ad hoc basis in developing a market entry and strategic marketing plan for the company.
3) Saudi Arabian Amiantit Group of Companies, Dammam, Saudi Arabia - Amiantit (www.amiantit.com) is a top-100 Saudi company, and the world’s largest manufacturer of large-diameter pipes and tanks for oil, gas, water, and sewage storage and transportation.
a) October 1998 - March 2000 - Consulted in developing a strategic marketing plan for the company as part of a KFUPM-Research Institute consulting project. I served as project leader during the last 10 months of the project’s 18-month duration.
b) April 2002 - June 2003 - Consulted in establishing a marketing research department for the company. Amiantit (www.amiantit.com) is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of large-diameter pipes and tanks for oil, gas, water, and sewage storage and transportation.
4) Golden Belt Housing Compound, Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia (March 2003 - August 2004) - Consulted in developing a strategic marketing plan for Golden Belt Housing Compound, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia as part of a US$60,000 KFUPM-Research Institute strategic planning project for the company.
5) Radicon-Gulf Consulting, Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia (May - October 2002) -
Conducted a market feasibility study for local manufacture of FRP/ACM systems in Saudi Arabia for Abdullah Al-Shuwayer Company on behalf of Radicon-Gulf Consulting
6) Precast Manufacturing Co. (PREMCO), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Summer 2000) - Consulted in developing a strategic marketing for the company, as part of a corporate strategic planning project.
7) Okaz Establishment for Press and Publications, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Consulted in developing a strategic marketing for the company on behalf of Talal Abu Ghazalleh & Co., Certified Public Accountants and Management Consultants. Okaz newspaper is the leading Arabic language daily in Saudi Arabia.
8) Abdullatif & Mohammed Al-Fozan Co. (Al-Fozan), Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia (1997 - 2002) - Regularly consulted for the company on a wide range of marketing issues, including new product launches, consumer research, strategic planning, re-organization of the company’s marketing and retail activities, recruitment interviewing, etc. Al-Fozan is one the leading importer-distributors of building materials and hardware in Saudi Arabia.