MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
Chairman of Management & Marketing Department
College of Industrial Management
I am active in research and consultations on technology management, techno-pole development and operation, patenting, and licensing. Below are some of the consulting projects/ assignments I conducted.
- Technology consultant for the Saudi Public Pension Agency for their new Technopolis project “Information Technology & Communication Complex” that is planned for development in Riyadh.
- I was part of an external expert team that developed the Patent and Licensing Policies and Guidelines for King Fisal Specialist Hospital & Research Institute in Riyadh in 2005.
- I worked as a consultant for the Research Institute of KFUPM in matters related to intellectual property in research contracts.
- I was part of the team that developed the Patent and Licensing Policies and Guidelines for KFUPM.
- As a member of the KFUPM Science Park Committee 1998-2003, I worked on the establishment of King Abdullah Science Park in KFUPM. I was also involved in organizing a workshop on Science & Technology Parks and Incubators in KFUPM.
- I conducted a consultation job for the R&D center of Nippon Oil Company in Japan during the summer of 1999.
- I conducted a short course titled “Patents and Intellectual Property Rights” SABIC, Riyadh in 1998.