Projects and Other Professional Assignments:
· 2008 Working on New System for KFUPM short courses – (Web based MS SQL/IIS Active Server Pages/Java)
· 2008 Working on New System – Web base/ORACLE9i server University Skills Program (Web based Oracle 9i/IIS Active Server Pages/Java Developer )
· 2007 Developed and is use: Web based Academic Information System(AISYS), adopted for whole KFUPM (MS SQL/IIS Active Server Pages/Java)
· 2007 Package Developed for scheduling Oral Exams in ELC (Web based MS SQL/IIS Active Server Pages/Visual Basic)
· 1992-2007 Package developed and maintaining it for score keeping and processing of exams in English Language Center and Math Department (SQL Server, Score Management Using HTML and ASPs )
· 1992 Package developed for the management of the short courses database (DBASE-IV and FoxPro and Visual Basic)
· 1991 Development of software for the Preparatory Year Math Students.
· 1990 Transfer of 300 lessons from HP3000 computer to Novell Server with the help of conversion programs (written by me) after embedding PC-PILOT code. The process was fully automated.
· 1989 Site preparation and installation of first Novell Netware in the University on five file servers with internal bridging (in 1988). Multi-user applications were developed for the use of around 1000 students every week (based on the lab schedule), students score keeping , grade downloading from five servers to one place and processing it class-wise
· 1988 Development of Lesson Authoring System using AMIGA basic language.
· 1987 Database Design and Implementation for Managing VLSI chip using SQL embedded PL/1 and FORTRAN languages on IBM mainframe.
· 1987 Transfer of AHPL compiler from VAX-11 to IBM-360 system with some code conversion.
· 1986 Database Design and Simulation of Airline Reservation System as a part of course requirement.