Graduate Student and Graduate Teaching Associate
Mathematics Department, The University of Arizona.
Office: MTL 120 Office: MTL 120 N
My scholarly interest ranges from Analysis, Geometric Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, Probability theory, and applications to Statistical Physics and Euclidean Field Theory. My current research in mathematical physics focuses on the use of Partial Differential Equation techniques to obtain direct methods for investigating phase transitions for certain classical unbounded models in equilibrium Statistical mechanics.
- Bachelor of Science in mathematics with minor in physics from the University of Dakar, Senegal in 1999.
- Ecole Normal Superieur of Dakar 1999-2000.
- PH.D in mathematics, University of Arizona (Expected May 2007).
- Vector Calculus (Math 223-02) Fall 06
- Calculus II (Math 129) Spring 06, Fall 05
- Calculus I (Math 124) Spring 05
- Element of Calculus (Math 113) Fall 04, Spring 04
- College Algebra (Math 110) Summer 05, Summer 04,Fall 03, Summer 03, Spring 03, Fall 02.