I have taught several courses at the undergraduate level.
Here is a representative list:
- ICS-102 Introduction to Computing (Syllabus)
- ICS-103 Introduction to Computing using C (Syllabus)
- ICS-201 Introduction to Computer Science (Syllabus)
- ICS-202 Data Structures (Syllabus)
- ICS-253 Discrete Structures I (Syllabus)
- ICS-254 Discrete Structures II (Syllabus)
- ICS-313 Fundamentals of Programming Languages (Syllabus)
- ICS-412 Compiler Construction (Syllabus)
- ICS-431 Operating Systems (Syllabus)
- ICS-025 Internet Services and Web Authoring (Syllabus)
- PYP-002 Preparatory Computer Science (Syllabus)
- Faisal Alvi, El-Sayed M. El-Alfy, Wasfi G. Al-Khatib, Radwan E. Abdel-Aal, Analysis and Extraction of Sentence-Level Paraphrase Sub-Corpus in CS Education, ACM Conference on Information Technology Education (ACM SIGITE 2012), October 2012.
- Majed Alhajry, Faisal Alvi and Moataz Ahmed: TD (Lambda) and Q-Learning based Ludo Players, 2012 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG 2012), Sep 2012.
- Faisal Alvi and Moataz Ahmed: Complexity analysis and playing strategies for Ludo and its variant race games,
2011 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG 2011), Aug 2011.
- Ali Jaoua, Faisal Alvi, Samir Elloumi, Sadok Ben Yahia: Galois Connection in Fuzzy Binary Relations,
Applications for Discovering Association Rules and Decision Making,5th International Conference on Relational Methods in Computer Science (RelMiCS 5), January 2000.
- Generalization of formal concept analysis to fuzzy contexts: application for knowledge extraction, Master's Thesis, KFUPM, July 2000.
- An updated list is available here.
Some projects I worked/supervised
This site uses to update visitor statistics. Last updated: Feb 2014