- 1979 - 1981: Lecturer in Accounting at King Fahd University
of Petroleum & Minerals,
College of Industrial Management.
- 1987 – Present: Assistant Professor of Economics
at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM),
College of Industrial Management (CIM) -
Department of Finance and Economics. KFUPM is a premier institution of higher education in the Middle East.
The department of Finance and Economics is part of the College of Industrial Management (CIM)CIM is one of the three institutions in the Middle East that is accredited by the AACSB international.
Which is accredited by the AACSB International.
Short Courses:Participated in several short-courses that have been offered by the college of industrial management ( CIM ) such as :
- Financial Analysis and Planning (May 9 – 13, 1992)
- Management of Working Capital (April 30 – May 4, 1994)
- Certified Management Accounting Review course (April 9 – 10, 1994)