Each student will write a research proposal to investigate a hydrogeologic topic of particular interest to him. Proposals should be written according to the format given in the Graduate Studies Handbook (will be handed out to you in class).
Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of the following:
· Adherence to the required format
· The research question is clearly defined and articulated.
· The Introduction: comprehensive and relevant?
· The proposed methods are realistic and they will provide information to answer the research question.
· The proposal is neatly presented, free of grammatical and spelling errors, and with figures and tables in proper format.
· The references are in the correct format.