NAME: SALEH BEN SFOOG BEN MARZOOG AL-ENEZI
National ID #: 1054672256
Number of dependence: 3
Mail: P.O.BOX 865 Dhahran 31261 KSA
June 2006 KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND MINERALS, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Master of Science in Geology (Micropaleontology, Paleoenvironments and Biostratigraphy). WITH GPA 3.438 /4.
1993 - June 1997 KING ABDUL AZIZ UNIVERSITY, Jeddah, KSA, Bachelor of Science, Major: Geological Marine Science. WITH GPA 4.02/5.
1998 – Up to date Teaching Assistant and Graduate Assistant at Earth Sciences Department, KFUPM, Dhahran, KSA.
Lab Instructor of the following courses:
1- Physical Geology
2- Historical Geology
3- Optical Mineralogy
5- Structural Geology
6- Micropaleontology Lab Assistant
Field trip leader of the Dammam Dome Geology and the Saudi sabkha deposits.
Field trip leader at Median-Tabook area in the north western part of Saudi Arabia.
Field trip leader to the Precambrian, Paleozoic, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous and Cenozoic rocks of Saudi Arabian inland.
Field trip leader for the Arabian Shield-Sedimentary rocks contact at Al-Quwaiah Area.
Field trip Assistant for all courses of Earth Sciences Department, KFUPM, Dhahran, KSA.
Field work Assistant on the Opheolites research project for KACST in the Arabian Shield during the summer of the year 2000 with Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed.
Registration Assistant, Deanship of Admission & Registration, Office of the Registrar, KFUPM, Dhahran, KSA.
A member of lab, library, social, and promotions and extra curriculum committees, Earth Sciences Department, KFUPM, Dhahran, KSA.
1997 –1998 Environmental Monitoring Technician, Water Quality and Environmental Department- marine Section, RGME, Royal Commission, Jubail, KSA.
· Master Degree on Science in Geology from King Fahd University of Petroleum and minerals at the Earth Sciences Department.
o Thesis: “Comparison of Recent and Miocene Foraminifera from Eastern Saudi Arabia”.
· Completed Graduation Project with Honors
o “Application of Oil Well Logging”.
· The Prize of Sheikh Ismail Abu Dawood for honors students.
· Foraminiferal identification of Miocene rocks and recent sediments from the Arabian Gulf region by Dr Geraint Wyn Hughes from Saudi Aramco-2003.
· Recent marine carbonates environments investigations of the western part of the Arabian Gulf, 2003.
· Carbonate rocks identification and investigation with field trips to the equivalent well known reservoirs of Permian, Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous of Saudi Arabian inland. 2003.
· Geographical information system (GIS) at KFUPM, 2001.
· Reservoir evaluation and oil well logging as a senior project at King Abdull Aziz University where the DATA obtained from the AGOC (former AOC), 1997.
· Study of Ground Water Pollution, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Kuwait – 1995.
· Summer Training at Arabian Oil Company LTD, KSA – 1994
o The training was under the supervision of Exploration and Development Department.
· Summer Training at Arabian Oil Company LTD, KSA – 1993
o The training was under the supervision of Terminal and Marine Department.
2006 Master Thesis titled “Comparison of Recent and Miocene Foraminifera from Eastern Saudi Arabia”.
1997 Senior Project about Reservoir Evaluation and Oil Well Logging of Offshore DATA.
· Computer Skills
o GIS (Geographical Information Systems)
o Strata pugs for micropaleontology
o Word Processing
o Power point presentations and posters
o Internet Browsing
· Field Skills
o Field trips arrangements
o Diving & Snorkeling (PADI License, since 2000)
o 4-wheeling & Camping
o Collecting shells and naming them
o Collecting Fossils
o Collecting minerals and rocks
· Social Activity
· Language Skills
o Translating English Papers to Arabic
· The Middle East Speleology Symposium at Lebanon (MESS3), 2006.
· GEO 2006, Bahrain.
· GEO 2004, Bahrain.
· GEO 2002, Bahrain.
· Saudi First Science Forum at KFUPM, Dhahran, 1999.
· AAPG (American Association for Petroleum Geologists) since 1999.
· Member at EMD (Energy Minerals Division), since 2000.
· Member at the DEG (Division of Environmental Geosciences), since 2000.
· DGS (Dhahran Geological Society), since 1998.
· EAGE (European Association for Geologists and Engineers), since 2002.
· SEPM, since 2001
· Thanks and Appreciation for Services-Registration Activity from Deanship of Admission & Registration, Office of the Registrar, KFUPM, Dhahran, KSA.
· Thanks and Appreciation Certificate from King Abdul Aziz University for Social Activity Contribution.
· Thanks and Appreciation Certificate from Marine Science College for Social Activity Contribution.