- DR. Ali Al D. Al-Ghamdi, A. "The Need for Development of a Certifying Scheme for Oil Spill Treatment Products in the Gulf Region. Presented in the 4th Specialty Conference on Environmental Progress, Manama, Bahrain, (Feb. 2004).
- DR. Ali Al D. Al-Ghamdi, A. and White, N. K. "Evaluation of the ability of the Clams Ruditapes Philippinarum to Show a Spatial Trend of Nickel and Vanadium by the transplantation method. SETAC Asia Pacific conference, Christchurch, New Zealand, (Sept-Oct 2003).
- DR. Ali Al D. Al-Ghamdi, A. "The Needs of the GCC countries to develop a regional toxicity testing procedure for oil spill treatment products. Presented in the Institute of Diplomacy, Riyadh, KSA. (2001)
- DR. Ali Al D. Al-Ghamdi, A. “Clams as Biomonitors of Oil-Related Metal Pollution in Sea Water”. Ph.D. thesis, the University of Manchester, UK, (1998).
- Fayad N.M., Aarif El-Mubarak, Ali Al-Ghamdi (Ali Al Dakhil-Allah), Ruben L. Edora and Anastacio B. Polancos, Jr. “Organic Pollutants in Ambient Air of the Eastern Province After the Burning of Kuwaiti Oil Wells”. Procs. of the Indus. Air Pollu. Symp., King Saud Univ., Riyadh, 15-17 Nov 1993 (pp. 476-485).
- Fayad N.M., Aarif H. El-Mubarak, Ali Al-Ghamdi (Ali Al Dakhil-Allah), Ruben L. Edora, and Anastacio B. Polancos, Jr. “Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Air Following the Burning of Kuwaiti Oil Fields”. AJSE, Vol. 18 (1992), 117-129.
- DR. Ali Al D. Al-Ghamdi, A. "Body burden of Nickel and Vanadium in the clam Meretrix meretrix from the Tarut Bay in the Saudi coast of the Arabian Gulf (In process).
- DR. Ali Al D. Al-Ghamdi, A. and White, K. N. “Accumulation of nickel and Vanadium by the clam Ruditapes philippinarum and the effect of biological and physicochemical factors: kinetics, statistical and environmental modeling. (In process)