4. King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) awarded me many grants for Research Projects such as "New Underwater Acoustic Communication Systems … etc” Between 1983 and 2003.
5. Managed many projects executed in the Development and Manufacturing Center (DMC), RI, KFUPM 1987-2003.
6. Managing and executing two projects for KFUPM ,one is “ Smart Card project” and the other is ‘Smart Tags Inventory project”
1. Consultant for the World Bank Washington, U.S.A.
2. Ministry of Defense in Saudi Arabia, 1983-2003 part time Adviser.
3. Ministry of Post, Telegraph and Telephones (PTT), as a member of the ”National Committee for Planning, Utilization of Geostationary and Orbital Satellite Service" to fulfill all the Kingdom needs and requirements. 1987-1989.
4. Saudi Offset Program Secretary (1990-1996) as a member of "Feasibility Study team for the proposed “Space Technology Company" sponsored by the Off-set Program Secretary, General Electric Company Space Division, U.S.A. (now Martin Marietta). My involvement was in the area of baseline design of the proposed satellite system to meet the requirements of the Kingdom.
5. Advised the Royal Saudi Air Force, Corp. of Engineers, and other Ministry of Defense agencies 1984-2003.
6. Member of many adhoc committees (some of them are classified) in the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Planning, and other Government Ministries and Agencies.
7. Advisor for the Chamber of Commerce Eastern Province.
8. Technical Advisor for many Saudi Industrial Companies in the areas of Advance Technology, Information, and digital communication systems, as well as Project Management.
|LIST OF PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED|