Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, U.S.A. June 1983
Doctor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (Systems and Communications), University of Southern California, Los Angeles (USC), June 1977.
M.S., E.E. (System and Communications), University of Southern California, Los Angeles(USC). June 1975
B.S., E.E., University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, June 1972.
|Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department and Project Manager in the Center For Communications and Computer Research (CCCR) of the Research Institute at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).|
From 1991- Sep. 1997; Manager of the Development and Manufacturing Center of the Research Institute and Associate Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
|Management and Engineering Courses:|
1. Battell Course for Research and Development Management Program August 1984. Given by Battell Institute, Columbus, Ohio, and U.S.A..
2. "Executive Program". Conducted by Graduate School of Business, Stanford University (USA) and National University of Singapore, Singapore on August 5-24, 1990. This program is designed to advance the professional capabilities of senior level executives. for effective management, strengthening strategic and organizational knowledge
3. "Industrial Management - The Japanese Experience", Symposium presented by Japan's highly expert team at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, 15 - 18 December, 1991.
4. "Radar System Analysis". Short Course given by the George Washington University, School of Engineering and Applied Science, , July 1986, Munich, Germany.
5. "Electronic Counter Measures". Short Course given by the George Washington University, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Washington D.C., July 1987, Munich, Germany.
6. "Principles of Air Defense and Air Vehicle Penetration". Short Course given by the George Washington University, School of Engineering and Applied Science, , Washington, D.C., April 14, 1989, London.
7. "Electronic Warfare". Short Course given by the George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science, August 21, 1989, Washington, U.S.A.
8. "Missile Guidance". Short Course presented by Technology Service Corporation in San Diego, U.S.A. on Dec. 5-7, 1989.
9. "GPS, Global Positioning System, for Engineers" Short Course given by Navtech Seminar Inc. in San Diego, U.S.A., August l2, 1991.
10. "Mobil Computer Systems Security " presented by Mobil Oil Co. and Saudi ARAMCO, April 18-19, 1993, Middle East Training Services.
11. "Information Technology Toward 2000" presented by Ernst & Young Info Center Abu Dhabi, UAE April 10-12, 1995.
12. "Advance Technology in Communication Systems” Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technology Company USA, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, October 15-16, 2002
13. Workshop titled “Total Value Management” in Bahrain,2003
14. ” Pcam GSM Access 32 “ Bell Security London,2002
15. “Bell id Card Management System” Bell id Rotterdam, Holland, 2002.
16. “Fundamentals of Grantsmanship on Disabilities in Kingdom of Saudi, Arabia” Prince Salman Center for disability Research, Riyadh, 2003.
17. Symposium on “Smart Card Middle East” in Dubai, UAE, 2003.
18. ‘Structural Modeling &Design” in Bahrain, 2003.
19. “Wireless Systems and Networks” International Symposium, KFUPM, 2003.