Expert Team on the Project "Model Village” General Directorate of Municipal
and Rural Affairs, Dammam, Rabi' II, 1410H.
• Member of the Urban Planning Team in the meeting on "Saudi Arabia in the year 1440 H", invited by the United Nations, Regional Development Planning Project, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, Riyadh, February 28, 1990.
• Member of The International City Design Competition KFUPM Team, ICDC Project, The School of Architecture & Urban Planning, The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA, 1990.
• Member, Review Committee of the Program on Construction Project Technology, Technical College of Abha 1991- 95.
• Member, Jabal Omar International Design Competition KFUPM Team and Sustainability Task Leader, Makkah Construction and Development Company, 2000
• Member, Technical and Advisory Team, The Development of The Custodian of The Two Holly Mosques' Land for Hail People, The Higher Commission on Hail Development, 2003-2005.
• Member, Advisory Committee, Updating Master Plans for Cities and Villages in The Eastern Province, Amanat Al-Dammam, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, 2003 - 2007.
• Member, Advisory Committee, Developing the Regional Plan Project of the Eastern Province, Amanat Eastern Province, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, 2007 - present.
• Consultancy Services to Saudi Aramco Home Ownership Development Program. October 2010- June 2011.
• Saudi Aramco Environmental Education Program, Scientific Consultant, January 2008 - Present.
• Dar Al-Riyadh Holding Company, The Development and Planning of the Border Area Project Between Saudi Arabia and UAE, Project Manager March 2013 - Novemebr 2013