* Zaki S. Seddigi , “The Nature of FTIR Band In Acidic Zeolites”, Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis Letters, 73 (2001), No. 1, pp. 63-70.
* Zaki S. Seddigi, et. al, “Catalytic cracking of polyethylene over all-silica MCM-41 molecular sieve”, Applied Catalysis A. 225, (2002), P. 167-176.
* Hassan Badawi and Zaki S. Seddigi, “DFT AND MP2 Three-Fold Rotational Barrier in CH2=CH-MX3 (M=C, Si, and Ge, and X=F AND Cl) and Vibrational Analysis of the Germanes”, Journal of Molecular Structure (THEOCHEM) 578, (2002), P. 181-189.
* Zaki S. Seddigi, “Acidic Properties of HZSM-5 Using Acetonylacetone, TPD of Ammonia and FTIR of Adsorbed Pyridine.”, AJSE 27, (2002), P. 149-156.
* Zaki S. Seddigi, “Hartree-Fock (HF) Method And Density Functional Theory Calculations of Methanol To Gasoline (MTG) Reaction”. AJSE, July 2004.