Name Dr. Mohamed Ismail Mohamed Wazeer
Date of Birth 5 April 1947
Academic Rank Professor
Nationality Sri Lankan
Marital Status Married with 3 children
Present Address Chemistry Department, King Fahd University
of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran 31261,
Telephone (03) 860 3829 (office)
(03) 860 6866 ( home)
Fax (03) 860 4277
E mail: email@example.com
1. Ph. D. 1974 University of East Anglia, Norwich, England.
Thesis: NMR Studies of some Phosphorus Containing
2. M. Sc. 1972 University of East Anglia, Norwich, England.
3. B. Sc. (Special) 1969 University of Ceylon.
Chemistry (First Class Honours)
1. Member of the Americal Chemical Society (ACS)
2. Member of the Saudi Arabian International Chapter of ACS
3. Fellow of the Institute of Chemistry, Ceylon
TEACHING AND RESEARCH POSITIONS HELD
February 1996 - To Date Professor,
King Fahd Univ. of Pet. & Minerals,
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. (KFUPM)
December 1983 - January 1996 Associate Professor
Chemistry Dept. (KFUPM)
September 1992 - August 1993 Visiting Scholar
Chemistry Dept., Harvard University
Cambridge, MA (U.S.A)
September 1981 - November 1983 Assistant Professor,
Chemistry Dept., KFUPM
March 1980 - August 1981 Senior Lecturer
University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
September 1974 - March 1980 Lecturer
Chem. Dept., Univ. Peradeniya.
June 1979 - August 1979 Visiting Scientist,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
September 1971 - August 1974 Commonwealth Scholar,
Univ. of East Anglia, U. K.
September 1969 - August 1971 Assistant Lecturer
Univ. of Ceylon