1. Ahmed Nafees , MS, Development of Electrochemical CO filters for fuel cells
2. Mohammed Irfan, MS, “Electrochemical characterization of novel fuel cell membranes”
3. Khaled M. Al-Dossary , MS, "Mass transfer in stirred tanks and slurry stirred tanks"
4. Abdullah Sultan, MS. “Development of novel composite SPEEK membranes for methanol fuel cells”.
5. Z. O. Malabari, MS, “A Study of Corrosion Behavior of Mild Steel Under Atmospheric and Accelerated Laboratory Conditions After Treatment by Several Aqueous Inhibitor Solutions” 2004
6. Mubarak Al-Khater, MS, “Bouyancy-driven mass transfer at vertical cylinder embedded in porous medium”, 2003
7. Nabeel Abo-Ghander, MS, “Integration of electrolytic and electrodialytic process for waste-water treatment”, 2003
8. Mohammed Ba-Shammakh, MS, “Electropolymerization of pyrrole on mild steel for corrosion protection”, 2002
9. Abdullah Al-Shammari, MS, “Copper recovery from wastewater using an electrochemical rotating barrel reactor”
10. Abdulaziz Al-Mathami, MS, “A study of corrosion control of mild steel using inhibitors under atmospheric conditions”, 2001
1. Mr. Nabil Abo-Gander, MS student
Thesis : Metal recovery from wastewater using an integrated electrolytic-electrodialytic process.
2. Mr. M. Al-Khater, MS student
Thesis : Buoyancy-driven mass transfer from vertical cylinders embedded in saturated porous
3. Mr. M. Ba-Shammakh, MS student (2002)
Thesis : Electropolymerization of pyrrole on mild steel for corrosion protection
4. Mr. A. Al-Shammari, MS student (2002)
Thesis : Copper recovery from waste water using an electrochemical rotating barrel reactor.
5. Mr. A. A. Al-Mathami, MS Student (2001)
Thesis: A study of corrosion control of mild steel using inhibitors under atmospheric conditions.