Mohammed A. Suleiman
Publications & Conferences
1. I.A. Hussein, Sk. Asrof Ali, M.A. Suleiman, Y. Umar, “Rheological Behavior of associating ionic polymers based on diallylammonium salts containing single-, twin-, and triple-tailed hydrophobes”, European Polymer Journal, Vol 46, No. 5, 1063-1073, 2010.
2. M.A. Suleiman, I.A. Hussein “Implications of LDPE Branching and Mw on thermal and Mechanical Properties of PP/LDPE Blends”, Macromolecular Symposia, 263, 130-137, 2008.
3. M.A. Suleiman, I.A. Hussein, M.C. Williams, “Rheological Investigation of the Miscibility of PP/LDPE Blends: Influence of Short Chain Branching of LDPE”, The Open Macromolecules Journal, Vol 5, 13-19, 2011.
4. A. Al-Juhani, M.A Suleiman, “Study of the Effect of EPDM Structure on the Comaptibility of PP/LDPE Blends”, Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, B-Engineering, in press
5. M.A. Suleiman, I.A. Hussein, A. Meddad, B.F. Abu Sharkh, “Influence of Tacticity on the Melt Miscibility of PP/LDPE Blends”, EUROPOLYMER 2007 Conference, Gargnano, Italy, May 27-June 1, 2007.
6. M.A. Suleiman, I.A. Hussein, “Influence of short chain branching on the Miscibility of PP/LDPE Blends”, EUROPOLYMER 2007 Conference, Italy, May 27-June 1, 2007
7. M.A. Suleiman, A.A. Al-Juhani “Compatibilization of Polyethylene/Polypropylene Blends by the Addition of Different Types of EPDM”, 12th European Polymer Congress EPF'09, July 12-17, 2009, Graz, Austria.
8. M.A. Suleiman, I.A. Hussein, “Influence of Tacticity on Mechanical Properties of PP/LDPE Blends”, CHISA 2006 - 17th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering, Prague, 27-31 August, 2006.
“Sulfur Based Polymer Development – Phase II”, SAUDI ARAMCO Funded Project; Team member; September, 2009 – Jan, 2011.
Sulfur Modification of Polymers for use in asphalt Binders, ARAMCO Funded Project; Team Member; July 21, 2007 - Dec 31, 2008.
Influence of Tacticity and Mw on the Compatibility of PPLDPE Blends: Rheological, Thermal, Mechanical, and Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study", KFUPM- SABIC Grant, Team Member;July 2005-November 2006