PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
a. Professional Consulting
Honorary Member of the Ansted University Board of Advisory Council.
Working as a Consultant at Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants Architecture,
Engineering and Information Systems, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 1998-1999
b. Other Professional Activities (List patents received, works reviewed, etc.)
Dean of Graduate Studies , September 2000- Till date
Dean ,College of Environmental Studies, August 1998-September 2000
Chariman ,Construction Engineering & Management,August 1996-August 1998
MEMBERSHIP IN SOCIETIES & INSTITUTIONS:
RESEARCH GRANTS, AWARDS, SPECIAL HONORS
Awards & Achievements:
Funded Research Projects:
(1) Jannadi, M. O., “Estimating the Total Cost of Industrial Accidents,” Funded Research
Project, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
(2) Assaf, S. and Jannadi M. O., “Causes of Change Orders in Large Building Construction
Projects,” Funded Research Project, College of Graduate Studies, KFUPM, Dhahran,
(3) Jannadi, O., and Assaf, S., “Safety Performance Assessment in the Petrochemical
Industry,” Submitted Funded Research Project Proposal, Saudi Basic Industry Corporation
(SABIC), Research Grant, Saudi Arabia, 2000.
(4) Working on Jabal Omar International Design Competition.
(5) Working on Hadeed Competition Project.