1. “Bond Evaluation of Environmentally Conditioned GFRP/Concrete Systems,” 2nd International Conference on Advanced Composite Materials in Bridges and Structures (ACMBS-II), Montreal, Canada, August 11-14, 1996.
2. “Effect of Environmental Conditioning on Bond between Commercial FRP Rods and Concrete,” Symposium on Performance of Concrete Structures in the Arabian Gulf Environment, KFUPM, Dhahran, November 15-17, 1998.
3. “Effect of Environmental Conditioning on Bond between FRP Rods and Concrete,” The Fifth Saudi Engineering Conference, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah Al-Mukaramah, 1-4 March, 1999.
4. “Performance Evaluation of Cement-Based Surface Coatings,” ACI Fourth International Conference on Repair, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Concrete Structures and Innovation in Design and Construction (ACI SP-193-20), Seoul, Korea, September 2000.
5. “Performance Evaluation of Resin-Based Surface Coatings,” 6th International Conference on Deterioration and Repair of Concrete Structures in the Arabian Gulf, Bahrain, November 2000.
6. “Effect of Aggregate Quality on the Properties of Concrete,” The 6th Saudi Engineering Conference, KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 14-17 December, 2002.
7. “Bond Behavior of GFRP Bars Exposed to Seawater, Sabkha, and Thermal Variations,” Third International Conference on Composites in Construction, Lyon, France, 11-13 July 2005.
8. “Bond Behavior of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer Bars due to Aggressive Solutions,” 8th International Symposium on Fiber Reinforced Polymer Reinforcement for Concrete Structures, University of Patras, Patras, Greece, July 16-18, 2007.