Conference and Symposia Attendance (Without Presentation)
1. Attended the 5th CANMET/ACI International Conference on Durability of Concrete, Barcelona Hilton Hotel, Barcelona, Spain, June 4th to 9th, 2000.
2. Attended the 7th CANMET/ACI International Conference on Fly Ash, Silica Fume, Slag and Natural Pozzolans in Concrete, Park Sheraton Hotel, Chennai (Madras), India, July 22nd to 27th, 2001.
3. Attended the 5th CANMET/ACI International Conference on Recent Advances in Concrete Technology, Hilton Singapore Hotel, Singapore, July 29th to August 1st, 2001.
4. Attended the Symposium on Certification of Practicing Engineers, KFUPM, Dhahran, April 2002.
5. Attended the Symposium on Specifications of Engineering Design and the Importance of Their Unification, organized by the Engineering Committee at the Chamber of Commerce, Dammam, May 2002.
6. Attended the 4th International Conference on Advanced Composite Materials in Bridges and Structures, Calgary Westin Hotel, Calgary, Canada, July 20 to 23, 2004.
7. Attended the Symposium on: the Engineer and Its Role in Building the National Economy, organized by the Saudi Council of Engineers at King Fahd Cultural Center, Riyadh, April 12-13, 2005 (Rabi I 3-4, 1426H).
8. Attended the Training Course on: Patenting and Licensing of Technology, organized by the Saudi Society for Technology Development & Transfer (Instructor: Dr. Heinz Godadr, Boehmert & Boehmert) at Radisson SAS Hotel, Riyadh, May 3-4, 2005 (Rabi I 24-25, 1426H).