(1) M.S. in Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering), University of Washington at Seattle (USA), 1980.
(2) B.S. in Applied Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia, June 1976.
(3) Secondary School from Al-Khobar Secondary School, 1971.
o Arabic o English
* Membership in Societies
- American Society of Civil Engineers (Saudi Arabian Section)
- Saudi Society of Civil Engineering
- Saudi Council for Engineers
* Academic Experience
1976 – 1978 Worked as a Graduate Assistant with the University of Petroleum & Minerals, Civil Engineering Department, then transferred to Construction Engineering and Management Department at College of Environmental Design.
1978 – 1980 Sent to University of Washington at Seattle, USA for earning M.S. in Construction Management.
1980 – 1982 Worked as a Lecturer with the College of Environmental Design in the Construction Engineering and Management Department, KFUPM.
1982 – 1987 Worked with private family establishment as a loan from the university to private sector.
1987-till now have been working as a Lecturer with King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals in the Civil Engineering Department.
* Interest Specialization
Building Construction, Construction Management & Planning & Scheduling, Graphic Engineering & Concrete Material.