a. Refereed Journals:
2. Yazicigil, H., R.I. Allayla and R. de Jong "Numerical Modeling of the Dammam Aquifer in Eastern Saudi Arabia," Arabian Journal for Science & Engineering., Water Resources Edition for Arid & Semi Arid Regions V.11 No.4 1986.
3. Allayla, R.I., "The Influence of the Unsaturated Zone on the Salt-Water Front in Unconfined Aquifers," The Arabian Journal for Science & Engineering, Water. Res. Edition for Arid & Semi Arid Regions V.11 No. 4 1986.
12. Bhuiyan, M. A., R. I. Allayla, T. Hussain, A. Ishaq and M.F. Mohsen "Solution of the Transport Equation by the Collocation Method in Conjunction with the adaptive Hermite Element Family," Water Resources Research Journal, Vol.26 No.11, Nov. 1990.
R.I., R.L. de Jong and H. Yazicigil, "Optimum Development of Dammam
Aquifer in the
19. Ishaq, Achi M., Saada, N.M., Allayla, R.I., Sheikh, A.K. and Hussain, T., “Estimating Flood Quantities in Southwestern Part of Saudi Arabia”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, AJSE, 1993
20. Khondaker, A. N., Al-Suwayyan, M. S., Mohammad, N., Allayla, R. I., "Tidal Effects on Transport of Contaminants in a Coastal Shallow Aquifer", AJSE special issue on Water Resources in arid regions.
Mohammed, N., and Allayla, R. I. “Effect of Groundwater Velocity on Pilot Scale Bioremediation of Gasoline Contaminated Sandy Aquifers, J of Water and Soil Pollution 120: 315-329, June’ 2000 Netherlands.
1. Bakr, A, R. I. Allayla, A.E. Dabbagh and A.G. Maadhah, "Importance of Applied Research in Developing Water Resources in Saudi Arabia" (in Arabic), Proceedings Ministry of Planning Seminar on Development of Water Resources and Uses in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, March 8-10, 1982.
Allayla, R. I. and R. de Jong "Saline
Intrusion Along the
Allayla, R. I.
"Theoretical Analysis of the Groundwater Contamination Problem,"
Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Ground Water Quality
Farooq, S. and R. I.
Allayla. "Feasibility Study of
Water Transportation of Fresh-Water to
H., F. Mohsen, R. Siddiqi and R. I. Allayla, "Theoretical
and Experimental Evaluation of Single Activated Sludge," Proceedings of
the Specialty Conference, ASCE,
Allayla, R. I. "Numerical
Modeling of Contaminants in the EOCENE Formation," Proceedings of American
Water Resources Conference,
Allayla, R. I. "The Use
of Predictive Models in Ground Water Contamination Problem, A Case Study”
EOCENE Formation, Saudi Arabia," Proceedings of International Conference
on Infiltration Development and Application,
Khondaker, A. N., M. F. Mohsen
and R. I. Allayla, "A Variational Approach to the Navier-Stokes
Equation," Proceedings, ASCE Conference on Advancement in Aerodynamics,
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics,
Allayla, R. I. “Evaluating
The Region’s Capabilities to Respond to and Clean up From a Major oil
Spill” Pro-Active Crisis Management Conference,
10. Allayla, R. I., M. Rasheeduddin and W. A. Abderrahman, “Shallow Groundwater and Desert Greening in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia”, Joint Saudi-Japanese Workshop on Utilization and Conservation of Water and Soil for Desert Greening, sponsored by Petroleum Energy Center, Tokyo, Japan, and The Research Institute, KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Nov 1996.
11. Al-Tawabini, B., M. Al-Suwaiyan and R. Allayla, “Remediation of Groundwater Contaminated With Phthalates By Advanced Oxidation Technology” Engineering Conference King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dec 2002.